Class A & B Drivers/ Hiring Bonus
**Class C drivers may apply, but must have either Class A or B Permit to be considered**
Please call hiring Manager Raquel @ 650-458-6356
Hiring Bonus as follows:
- After 30 days of employment $100.00
- After 90 days of employment $200.00
- After 6 months of employment $1000.00
- After one year of employment $2000.00
Starting Pay Depends On Experience:
- Class A Drivers depending on experience up to $25.00 Per Hour to start
- Class B depending on experience $20-$23.00 Per Hour to start
All new employees are subject to a 90 day probationary/evaluation period. Medical Benefits, PTO and paid holidays offered after 90 days of employment for Full-time employees.
Roll-Off Driver Job Summary
We are looking for a Roll-Off Driver with a CDL A or CDL B license and air brake endorsement. In this role, you will use an open-top dump truck to haul waste or debris, primarily from construction sites. While you are not expected to help with loading and unloading on every job, you should feel comfortable hooking and unhooking the containers on your truck. Our ideal applicant has trucking experience or is comfortable using their cell phone to communicate with dispatch.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Our Roll-off Drivers are responsible for the hauling of waste debris from large, high volume construction sites, as well as from residential and other commercial customers.
The driver is responsible for performing assigned duties on roll-off delivery and hauling routes. This physically strenuous position involves mounting and dismounting a heavy-duty truck many times each day. In addition, the position involves lifting (up to 50 – 75 pounds), pushing, pulling, and bending.
Our drivers must have safe driving records and the ability to communicate professionally with customers, dispatch, and our customer service department. Our drivers also must accurately complete logs, reports and vehicle inspections daily. They must comply with all local, state, and federal transportation regulations and with all company policies and procedures.
Roll-Off Driver Duties and Responsibilities:
- Haul waste or debris
- Ensure proper disposal of materials
- Follow OSHA and DOT regulations
- Log pick-ups and deliveries of waste materials
- Assist with hooking and unhooking containers
- Roll-Off Driver Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Commercial driver’s license (Class A or B CDL) with air brake endorsement
- Able to sit for long periods
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Trucking experience (preferred)
- Bilingual communication skills (preferred)